Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Is this the tool you need to finally learn portion control?

When I first started my weight loss journey, I was a big fan of counting calories.    If you bite it your write it.   If you snack it you track it.   This was a great thing.   I lost weight.  Success happened.   And then I got tired of it.   I swear if I have to count one more calorie this is what might happen.  




Now I have a better way!   



If it fits in the box, you can eat it.   Simple as that!
Combine this tool with 30 minutes of exercise daily and you have a powerful combination.  And guess what I don't have to track a single calorie!

This program is so popular I am able to start a group once a week.  If you would like to join me for my next group, please fill out this form and I will be in touch!




No comments:

Post a Comment