Wednesday, January 14, 2015

An introverted coach?



I am an introvert.   I like to be at home with my family.   I enjoy deep meaningful conversation.  I dislike small talk.   I love people.   I love being around groups of people.   I just feel recharged when I am alone.    

I am a coach.   I meet new people everyday.   I help people reach their health and fitness goals.   I help people be successful.   I am passionate about my coaching.

I want you to know that all kinds of people make great coaches.   Extroverts and introverts.   This business suits me because I can do it from home.   I can connect with people on my time.   

In fact I just got back from Lincoln, NE from a Super Saturday event.   It was awesome to be in a group of like minded people.   It was great to workout LIVE with Shaun T.  It fueled me to go home and keep reaching out to people.   There are lots of people out there who are just looking to connect with someone.   Even introverts can do that.   Thankfully we can do it from home!

If you have any questions about coaching or what it means to be a coach.  I would love to connect with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment