Sunday, May 3, 2015

Grace for the Race



Today I was on the phone with a friend.  Someone who has recently gained back the weight she had lost.   She was asking me for advice on what she should do to get back on track.   As we are were discussing her options, I reflected on my own journey.   I reflected on other people whose paths have I have crossed.  Truly in the 3 years I have been a coach I KNOW that this path to being healthy is a spriritual, physical and emotional journey.   Do we take time to address the spiritual or emotional?  

Introducing GRACE FOR THE RACE

My coach Joline and I want to host you on a 5 day journey.   5 devotional thoughts that can prepare you to take the first step.   Our hope for you is that you find grace and learn to love the journey you are on.   

Start smart with us!  Fill out the form below and I will be in touch with details!
Please add my email address getfitwithbetsy@gmail.com to your address book and look for my email with instructions on how to be added to my private Facebook group!  You can request to be added to my group today!   






Grace for the race

* indicates required
Are you working with a Beachbody Coach?

No comments:

Post a Comment