Wednesday, May 6, 2015

30 Day Busy Moms Group



I don't know about you, but I look at my calendar this time of year and it is full! Getting my daily workout in makes me a better mom, wife, friend, sister and all around a happier person. I need the endorphins. I have to make it a priority. 

I am looking for 10 busy moms to join me. Moms who need energy, encouragement and empowerment. Moms who desire to lose weight and learn how to eat right.

Together we will follow a fitness program, a clean eating menu, and we will work together to reach our goals. We start together. We finish together. We start May 24th. Space is limited and these groups fill up fast! Fill out this form to be considered.

No obligation let's just chat about your goals and see if this is a fit for you!



Busy moms challenge

* indicates required
Are you currently working with a Beachbody Coach?
What is the best way to connect?

No comments:

Post a Comment